Sunday, November 25, 2007

Where has the time gone???

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted. It's that crazy time of year sneaking up on me. But since I missed that Monday boot camp, it's been harder and harder to make it to boot camp. I went a few days that week, but missed Monday and Tuesday. When I went back on Wednesday that week I had a great time and realized I hate to miss a class. However, the following week I only made it to boot camp ONCE! It was Thanksgiving week and it turned into a busy week at work AND home. My dryer broke and my heat wasn't working so I had to stay home and take care of those things. And I had to work and shop for Thanksgiving so boot camp got pushed aside. They had a .m. class on turkey day but I did not, could not, get my ass out of bed to go. And naturally I ate too much, not of turkey, but of all the carbs...potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, plus asparagus, salad.

Now tomorrow starts the last week of boot camp. I want to go and I don't want to go. My schedule is pretty packed this week and I let go of stuff that isn't a priority but haven't I been saying that my health and weight ARE a priority??? I plan on going tomorrow morning in spite of my stress level and anxiety. Truly I know deep in my heart that exercise lessens anxiety. So it would be the thing not to push aside. It is the one thing I should do.

One more week and then boot camp is over until April. I have decided that I will take a few months off from Cynergy and work out at home and my regular gym where I still have a membership. I will look forward to doing boot camp again in the spring. By then I hope to have lost more weight and inches on my own...by working out and training consistently.

Gut Instinct: Sometimes it is the anticipation of doing something that is worse than actually doing it. For example: Not wanting to go to boot camp or the gym and then once you get there and start working out, you're glad you did!

No comments: