Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Gas No workout

Today I could not get to CrossFit because I had no gas...in the car that is. And no cash on hand and the bank doesn't open until 8:30 and I don't have credit or debit cards. I'd like to maybe try going to a late afternoon class if I don't make the morning. I'll have to get more info on that. I had to work at the bookstore today and I came home and primed my family room walls because I am painting the wall and floor this week. That's a work out too...I was sweating. It was so hot today I probably wouldn't have wanted to do the workout today. Lots of running according to Cynergy's blog. Check out their blog at the link to the right.

Well I went to the bank and then I went and filled my gas tank so I have no excuse about not going tomorrow other than the fact that it is 11:40 pm and I should be getting some sleep. So I will sign off and say good night!

Gut Instinct: Not only do cars need fuel to run; bodies do too. Fuel well and often!

No comments: