Monday, October 29, 2007

Boot Camp-Week 4--the Last Day

The last day of boot camp was Friday. Test day. We did the exercises we completed on the very first day of boot camp.We had to count the reps to see what improvement, if any, was made.

Here are my results as I remember them:

Push-ups: first day=11 last day= 40



Sit-ups: first day=15 last day= 40


Squats: first day=26 last day=51

Burpees: first day= 6 last day= 8 (UGH-I find these difficult)



1/4 mile run: Time-first day=3.26
Time-last day =3.05 (with a healing sprained ankle)

Cyndi will be emailing the results so if I have any of these numbers incorrect I will change them later.

I am pretty happy with the results. I had improvement in each area. I surprised myself with the push-ups. I did them full plank and lasted a lot longer than I thought. Admittedly I paused a couple of times for a few short seconds. Same with the sit-ups. I don't do them as fully and as well as I would like but I did better than I usually do.

I am happy and proud that I never missed a day of boot camp and that I challenged myself. I survived boot camp!!

I loved it so much I signed up for the November Boot Camp-the last session of 2007. It starts November 5th but in the meantime I will do the metabolic training (advanced boot camp??) for the week before.


Gut Instinct: If I exercise and eat right, I gain strength and flexibility. Confidence and self-esteem are additional benefits.

No comments: