Monday, October 29, 2007

Weight and Measures

On Saturday, I went to Cynergy for my weight and measurements to see if there were any body changes.
Here are my results:

Lost 2 pounds of fat and gained muscle

Lost almost 2 inches off my waist

Lost 2 inches off my hips

Lost 2 per cent of my body fat.

Lucky number 2!!

I plan on measuring my bust, neck, arms, thighs, and calves before next boot camp so I can see what changes happen in those trouble areas.

Gut Instinct: Numbers showing lost inches and pounds are important and exciting but more important and exciting is how you feel.
I feel wonderful!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I love that the focus isn't on weight but on health, inches lost and endurance increased. WOW! You did it. Amazing. I'm so glad you feel wonderful as well. You should be so proud of yourself!
Sea glass girl

Unknown said...

You are 2 2 2 2 2 amazing! Good for you for not only sticking with it, but for re-enlisting. I love the blog posts. Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

I AM very happy that you have finally found something that works for you....as far as getting healthy by losing weight....I look forward to go clothes shopping with you and to see you actually like what you buy!!