Friday, July 4, 2008

It's great to be back...to Cynergy Training

Happy 4th of July!!

WOW! Alot of time has passed and alot has happened since my last post in November. Friendships have changed, lost some old ones, made some new ones. Still trying to eat intuitively and focusing more on clean eating. Discovered I may have a gluten sensitivity so I am working hard to change eating habits still.
Also, been writing pretty regularly for South Shore Living and Cape Cod magazines. Teaching lots of classes on feng shui and Angelspeake (TM). I just taught at Uplifting Connections in Bridgewater and this month at Heaven on Earth in Abington. I became an Advanced Angel Messenger and a certified Angelspeake facilitator and also became attuned to Reiki I and II.

Most importantly and the point of this blog is that I have gone back to Cynergy Training in Hanson!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had gone all winter long. I really missed it and the people. I started back at boot camp in April. Loved it. Went to boot camp in May. Loved it. June's boot camp was a little harder to get to...no more 9 a.m. boot camp...I'm not a morning person and I wanted to work out with one of my favorite trainers, Colleen, and she was only doing the 6 a.m. boot camp. The first week I actually got up and made it there on time. I couldn't believe the amount of people there at that time of the morning!! There were so many people between the 5 and 6 a.m. classes I had a hard time finding a parking space. I had no idea so many crazy people worked out so early!! LOL
Just kidding all you early morning boot campers and crossfitters!! I'm actually a little envious of your early rising ability!

Honestly though, I wish I was a natural morning person and work out that early because it was great the times I did get there. The workout energizes and you have the whole day ahead of you. Needless to say I missed alot of workouts in June because of oversleeping or having to be home for the kids. I know I have no excuse for not working out because there are boot camps in the afternoon/evening but I never attempted to go. One reason is I like to know who is doing the training and if it isn't Cindy, Keith or Colleen or Kara, I feel a little "shy" or uncomfortable. I know I shouldn't be I just have to get over that. All the trainers at Cynergy are wonderful!!

This week is the 4th of July holiday week and the week between boot camps. I did manage to get to Cynergy Monday and Wednesday for CrossFit which is like boot camp but with more intensity I think. I had hoped to go to day (the 4th) but I stayed up too late with company. Boot camp starts on Monday and I could go to the 7 am boot camp but I am moving indoors to CrossFit.

I'm back to blogging because when I was blogging before I was losing weight and working out consistently. I like having someplace to share my experiences, good and bad eating days, tough workouts and hearing from readers. I want this blog to be a place where you can share your clean and healthy eating experiences and your workout trials and triumphs so please keep me on task and write back/comment on my blog and let me know how YOU are doing.

Gut Instinct: Sharing health and fitness tips with each other is fun, inspiring and motivating!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M GLAD YOUR BLOG IS BACK DOTTIE! iT'S FUN TO READ AND TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING. cis